How much is delivery?
Delivery costs to UK mainland is £19.95
We currently don’t deliver to:
Scottish Highlands and Islands
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly Islands
The Channel Islands
Our 3 large warehouses are ready to fulfill your order requirements and we will look to make sure your order is despatched within 5-7 working days of your order being placed.
How long until I receive my new flooring or carpet?
We aim to deliver your goods within 5 – 7 working days of your order being processed.
- these are just estimates due to the current COVID-19 outbreak deliveries may take longer than normal. Our team will email you with your delivery details ASAP after your order is placed.
What about delivery?
Our 3 large warehouses are ready to fulfil your order requirements and we will look to make sure your order is despatched within 5-7 working days of your order being placed.
- Place your order online and you’ll receive an order confirmation email to say we are processing your order
- We will then drop you an email to let you know your delivery date.
- We offer a kerbside delivery this means we are unable to enter your home to deliver goods. Things to think about when arranging delivery and your goods being delivered.
- We are unable to answer specific time-related enquiries about delivery’s and when we arrange your delivery, we will do our utmost to ensure you have all the information we can provide when arranging your delivery.
- Make sure you have someone to help you get your goods into your home. Some items are very heavy.
- Have you got space to store your goods in your home? Think about making sure you have a space cleared for your goods.
- Access: All deliveries are made to kerbside or driveway, depending on the layout of your property. Deliveries are made on anything from a small van all the way up to an 18-tonne articulated lorry. Please ensure you inform us of any delivery access issues in the Special Instructions section so we can pass these over to our selected couriers.
- Missed Deliveries: If no one is at home or the person/s at home unable to assist the driver in getting the delivery items somewhere safe. It’s then the driver’s responsibility to determine if he can deliver it or not. If you miss the delivery or cannot complete it there is, unfortunately, a re-delivery charge that you must pay before the material is re-dispatched.
- Damages: PLEASE DO NOT SIGN FOR YOUR ORDER IF YOU FEEL IT HAS BEEN BENT OR DAMAGED IN ANY WAY. Please sign the driver’s paperwork as “PACKAGING DAMAGED – UNCHECKED”.
- Firstly, if you provide the driver with a signature you are accepting that the goods did arrive in perfect condition. We will not be able to make a claim on your behalf for damages if the freight company can provide us with a copy of your signature. Charges During Ordering the delivery charge you pay will depend upon which area of the UK you live in. and the value of your order. Charges might automatically calculate from your web browser Geo IP address and will be shown in your Shopping Cart before you place your order
- We will give you a quick follow up call or email to make sure you have received your delivery
Will I get a receipt?
Yes you will receive an invoice once your payment and order has been processed
By placing an order with Online flooring Store Ltd you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion that you use this website, and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions.
- If you are not the final consumer, you confirm that you have the authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
- Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password (“Password Details”). Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All Passwords Details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion. They are exclusive to you, non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Password Details or become aware of any misuse, you must inform us immediately.
Carpet and flooring Specific Terms of business
- Due to differences in Computer Monitor colour profiles, the colours of products shown on this website can not be guaranteed. Please contact us if you require a sample.
- When you receive your flooring, please remove all packaging and visually check the product itself to ensure it is the correct quality, size, pattern and colour as you expected, and free from damage and/or defects. Once you have cut into and/or fitted the item, you are the owner and Online Flooring Store Ltd (UK) Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any exchanges or fitting costs.
- Please note, we are unable to guarantee an exact colour match on different rolls. If an exact colour match is required please contact us at the time of ordering and we will do all that we can to help. An exact colour match is especially hard to achieve when different widths have been used, or the flooring has been ordered on different dates.
- All pile carpets, especially plain grounds are liable (after they have been in use for some time) to shading, i.e. to show light and dark patched areas. This is due to uneven pressing of the surface by treading. Light and delicately shaded carpets are liable to become soiled with wear and it may appear that the colour has faded. Both tendencies are inherent in all pile fabrics and therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for complaints arising from either of these causes.
- All dimensions are in accordance with British Standards 3655 (1974) +/- 1.25% in width and/or length.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver goods on the day specified, this service is not guaranteed. We cannot offer compensation as a consequence of late or early delivery. Any information given regarding anticipated delivery times or dates is given in good faith.
Damaged or incorrect products
- When ordering from Online Flooring Store via this website or any website orders over the phone you have a right to cancel and return your order up to 14 days after receiving your order. Some products are excluded from this policy for example items which are cut to your bespoke size. If orders that are bespoke size are refused at the delivery stage your refund will be subject to a 15% cutting and return delivery charge. Please note you will be responsible for the organization and cost of returning the item(s) to us. All items must be returned in the same packaging and condition in which they were received by you.
- In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please contact us prior to cutting and/or fitting the item(s) and we will arrange for the faulty or damaged goods to be collected and replaced. Unfortunately, if any ordered item is removed from its original condition (for example cut and fitted) we will be unable to replace the item(s).
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. We may experience problems with the supply of certain products and may, therefore, supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement or substitute you can return it in accordance with our 14-day money-back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
Wish lists are collections of desired products that you would like to purchase but maybe aren’t quite ready to yet. You can make a collection of carpet and flooring products that will add style to your home and purchase them when you’re ready. Add to your very own Online Flooring Store wishlist
How do I measure a room?
Firstly, draw a simple plan of the room to put your sizes on. When measuring your room, you should always ensure that you keep the flooring running in the same direction to maintain texture, pattern and colour consistency. If you change the direction then the pattern, texture and the pile of the carpet will reflect the light differently. When measuring a room, simply measure from the furthest skirting board at the longest and widest points of the room remembering to measure into the doorway as the room will be slightly wider there. Also, take care to measure into any bay windows and doorframes when measuring the length, as carpet should end under a door. See the image below:
Always add 10cm minimum to both the length and width of the carpet measurements. The majority of carpets are 4 metres or 5 metres in width. If your room is slightly over this width don’t worry ask a local carpet fitter to work out how much carpet you will need to have a join in your carpet.
How do I measure for Stairs and Landing?
It can be quite difficult to work out the carpet for awkward areas such as your stair and landings. We’ve added some images below to help but we would recommend getting a professional carpet or flooring fitter to measure up and tell you how much flooring or carpet you will require.